Fashions fade, style is eternal .Xo. ♥

Fashion, Makeup, Life

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Keep up your immunity!

It’s that time of year when kids of all ages go back to school. Whether you have kids or not, (I don't, but we are all around them ) the germs spread to everyone. Some people are not as diligent with hand washing and hand sanitizing.

My point is, there is a lot of stuff going around already and it is going to ramp up. Please take care of yourselves by eating right, drinking water, washing your hands often, getting rest and most importantly if you don’t feel good, cancel your day (don’t workout either) and just sleep it off. You will be up and running much sooner then if you try to push yourself. I promise. :)

I always tend to clean my house and everything around me, especially my work space since im here mostly 9 hour days & I am only in the office Wed-Fri i still maintain it clean God knows what goes on around my dest Sat-Tues. I keep Clorox wipes around me at all times, and i try to wipe anything down from the desk, telephone and computer.

I love the fall season because it brings relaxation (atleast to me it does) also getting some work done before the winter holidays and the New Year. So let’s all take care of ourselves so that we personally get to feel a sense of accomplishment by the end of December.

Enjoy Your Upcoming Fall Season & Stay Clean!

Xo
-Mardia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home